Join Us for a Webinar on the Impact of School Closures on Children with Disabilities
Learning Rights' Legal Director Alexis Casillas will be a panelist on KACIE Strategies' webinar on Tuesday, March 9th at 11:00am. The panel will be discussing:
• Challenges of distance learning for children with disabilities
• Are children receiving adequate support & services during the pandemic?
• Special education legal rights
• Reopening of schools & in-person services
• COVID-19 vaccinations & safety measures
• How will school districts help children transition back once schools reopen?
• Free or low-cost legal services (list provided)
Register for free here.
We'll see you there!